- Potentially Significant El Nino in 2023It’s looking more and more likely that El Nino will develop in 2023. We take a look at what it is and what it means for Southern California weather and fishing.
- History: H&M Landing 1982H&M Landing in San Diego, CA wrote an annual newsletter in the early 1980s. This is from 1982.
- History: Point Loma Sportfishing 1984Sportfishing History: Here is a look at the Point Loma Sportfishing fleet, the way it was in 1984.
- History: A New San Diego Deckhand in 1985Recounting my first experience working on a San Diego boat for the first time in 1985.
- History: Fish-N-Fool & My Brush with Death“The Fish-N-Fool sunk!” exclaimed my brother as I was awakened early on a Friday morning. “Turn on Good Morning America. They’re doing a story on […]
From the back bays to the Channel Islands and offshore banks, the weather plays a HUGE role in your adventure on the water. Check the forecast here first before heading out.
Good luck and be safe!